Getting Slim and Staying Fit is Hard – But These 2 Chefs Are Here to Give Us Tips Right From Their Time with Celebrities!

Other than a combination of good nutrition and exercise, there is, to some degree, no easy way to get rid of all those extra fats. Doctors will tell you that exercise is only 20% of the equation and that proper nutrition must account for the other 80%. This means that a person should eat the proper amount and with the proper nutrition that the body requires.

As with many things in life, these things are easier said than done, but celebrity and private chefs are here to help, so keep reading!

What do celebrities eat?

According to Suyai Steinhauser, wealthy celebrities do not have a set budget. This means they can eat whatever they want at any time without worrying about going over budget. They already have a lot of investment money, and some of it is set aside for food. There isn’t much flair when chefs are interviewed for a celebrity chef role, other than the actor or actress providing a list of what they want to eat.

Chefs who specialize in macrobiotics, such as Jill Pettijohn, are in high demand these days. She has worked with celebrities such as Nicole Kidman, Drew Barrymore, and Gwyneth Paltrow. According to her, the latter severely restricts her diet by avoiding sugars, meat, dairy, and refined flours.

Chefs would, of course, recommend healthy options, but the hiring celebrity is ultimately responsible. Needless to say, celebrity chefs will advise everyone to eat their green leafy vegetables, which are high in antioxidants and vitamins. They admit, however, that fad diets are popular among celebrities to some degree.

Stop Snacking

When you’re an actor or actress with few breaks between scenes, there’s always the temptation to snack on something. Snacking has been shown to raise blood sugar levels, so nutritionists recommend sticking to a three-meal-a-day plan. Bethenny Frankel, a finalist on The Apprentice: Martha Stewart in 2005 who cooks for Denis Leary, decided to change the star’s diet. Snacking on chicken parmesan all the time is clearly unhealthy, so we applaud the chef for incorporating vegetables into his diet.

When Frankel met actress Gina Gershon, he also made her a tomato, zucchini, and corn dish. The actress from Rescue Me adored it and requested the recipe. This can be regarded as a victory for the renowned chef.

Avoid Cheating

No, we’re not talking about the kid who leads to a lawyer’s office, but about food cheating. When you eat “diet” food, there is less salt, less oil, and less of everything. It also takes time for the body to adjust, so you may crave something sweet and salty at times. While some argue that cheating once in a while is acceptable, it is not recommended. What Frankel suggests is that they keep healthy snacks on hand in case a celebrity asks them for something to eat in between means. We did say that snacking is bad, didn’t we? It should be fine if they are hungry, but snacking while still full is not recommended. Investing in the right mindset can help you get started on the path to eating healthy.

Soup Before Meal Strategy

If a celebrity goes hungry before a scheduled meal, Frankel employs this strategy. Make them eat soup. So far, it’s worked, but if it doesn’t, he’ll give them a snack bar.

How To Slim Down After A Baby

The big question? After having a baby, a woman’s body is, to some degree, said to change dramatically. Some people, no matter how hard they try, will never be able to regain their pre-baby weight. According to Frankel, a completely new strategy is required to accomplish this. He usually ate vegetable soups, pureed vegetables, beans, and brown rice. Meat is avoided as much as possible, as you can see.

He usually recommends almonds, raisins, and soy milk for breakfast. Frankel cooked for Mariska Hargitay of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, who was able to lose baby weight thanks to this specially designed diet.

Slimming down will always be difficult, but it is possible with the right mindset, the right food, the right exercise, and the right goal.